06 June 2011

The Heat and the Holiday

2335hours. I confined myself in my bedroom for the want of the chill cool air blowing out from my Daikin aircond. I am even contemplating to stripping down to my birthday suit as this hot weather is about to kill me any moment now. I am thinking of snow...ice....winter wonderland...or just RAIN! Why is Kuala Lumpur so terribly extremely hot these days? I think with 3 airconds blowing to my face would not even reduce the heat that I am feeling right now! Okay...Cindy is exaggerating again...but its true I tell ya! Its freaking hot here in KL!

The heat had probably fried my brain up just as much as Hubby's. We both decided to head to a far away land for our first winter holiday. Tickets purchased and visa approved! Hooray! I am going to start shopping for winter clothings for our little Hayden in preparation for the holiday in few months time! :D

There is only 1 thing I am worried about - Will Hayden be all right travelling this long distance on a flight? He definitely loves travelling by car, but by plane...I am not too sure as we had a nightmare when we brought Hayden with us to Brunei few months back and he cried (scream to be precise) in the plane throughout the journey. Well, lets bring on the milk and the pacifier and toys and his baby BLANKET! Mummy and Daddy will work together as a team to make little Hayden be as comfortable as posible. Fingers crossed...


Hayden seems fascinated with the water fountain
Hope he is just as fascinated with the clouds and the blue sky

No comments: