16 January 2011

Tears in the Sky

I dont know what to say. I dont know what to think. It was only 2 days ago that I pen down my happiness of having my son next to me. 10 minutes ago, I bid him goodbye yet again as my parents came by to pick him up. I held back my tears.

Its going to rain soon and the sky is gloomy reflecting the same for my emotion. Why must the day pass by so fast? If its not for my trip to Singapore early tomorrow morning, Hayden would still be staying with me until Monday comes.

He cried when he left the house (I would love to think that he cried because he misses me). But no. He was just sleepy. Sigh...

I wish I could express my inner emotion right now. I don't like to be parted with my baby. I have no choice. I wish my parents could turn back their car and head straight back to my house right now. How I really wish they are only staying next door!

Come back Hayden! Mummy miss you so much now!!!!

3 comments:

Desmond said...

I understand the feeling

Anonymous said...

i understand the feeling...its no good...My mum is taking care of my daughter and she leaves in Cheras and I'm staying in Puchong.I traveled from Puchong-Cheras-KL (work) - Cheras-Puchong everyday just for the sake of my daughter and its worth it. I could not bear of parting with my lil' daughter of 11 months even for a day.

Cindy Wong said...

Thanks for commenting. It makes me smile knowing you all out there share the same feeling like I do. :)