15 January 2011

Friday - My Favourite Day!

Everyday I count till this day - the day I have my son back in my arms, right here at home. Though I do see him at my parent's place but the feeling is different as I don't get to sleep next to him, dont get to smell him in between feedings, dont get to steal some quick sleepy glance at him in the middle of night....

Finally Friday came (yesterday) and I couldn't wait no longer! I skipped lunch and took a 25mins drive from the office back to my parent's place, my maid did a speedy gonzalez pack of Hayden's belongings, carried the baby into the car, said goodbye to my mom and took slow and steady drive back home. 

It is such a wonderful feeling having Hayden back again. He was sitting in the car, smiling as I explained to him about his surroundings (the cars, the birds, the trees, the humans on motorcycle), though it was a one-way talk but I assumed he love my voice as he couldn't stop making the cute babyish sound so I continued on talking away.... (my maid's english improved so much now thanks to my constant babling).

As I head back to work after dropping my sweetheart back at home, time flies so incredibly fast! 6pm came and I quickly clear all my work off. The whole time I couldn't stop smiling, I kept telling everyone that I see in the office that my son is back! Not that they know what I was talking about, but I couldn't stop saying those words, "my son is back! Im going to see him later :D " - I guess its a motherly thing eh?

My hubby is no different. He kept calling me in between his work and we both talked about nothing but our son. He rushed through his schedule, just to see his son back at home. It is such a blessing. What a child can do to us as a family is amazing. It brings joy, laughter and everlasting love.

Little Hayden is awake now, till my next post....
      


Mummy's Sweetheart!
 

No comments: